Joined on: October 13th, 2014
I've been running this site since 2008. I mostly use it to keep track of things I've learned in the IT world, like coding projects and server administration stuff.
Recent Posts by Claire
- Using GitHub Organizations for your OSS projects
- Enabling Remote Desktop...Remotely
- Fixing Firefox Quantum: Auto-hiding toolbars
- In defense of the independent option: shattering the bipartisan myth
- A better solution for the ASUS ZenBook UX31's touchpad drivers
- CraftHacking: Tools for ProvoCraft's Cricut Explore Air
- No, Comcast. Just...no.
- A Month With ChromeOS (and the HP Chromebook 14)
- Mozilla's latest debacle - and why it hurts open source projects
Recent Comments by Claire
- "Thanks for posting this, Chromax!" on Fixing Firefox Quantum: Auto-hiding toolbars
- "Hi Miriam - sorry I didn't see this comment until now! I really like my Surface Book and Surface Pro 3. They're on the high end of the hardware mar" on CraftHacking: Tools for ProvoCraft’s Cricut Explore Air
- "If your laptop came with Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 preinstalled, you can upgrade to Windows 10. Alternatively, you can use it over Bluetoot" on CraftHacking: Tools for ProvoCraft’s Cricut Explore Air
- "Hi Leigh - I do a lot of highly detailed work with my Cricut, and the Cricut-brand tweezers and weeder just aren't precise enough for me. They work fi" on CraftHacking: Tools for ProvoCraft’s Cricut Explore Air
- "You can use the iOS version of Design Space offline, but the Android and desktop (web browser) versions cannot be used offline at this time. CraftHacking: Tools for ProvoCraft’s Cricut Explore Air
- "Hey Marcel - good news! Microsoft uses AzureAD for both personal (Passport/LiveID/MSA) and business accounts, and they've implemented the same cert-ba" on Validating Integrity: Google Authentication Using OAuth2 and ASP.NET C#
- "As far as I know, no - the Cricut Explore line requires that a background service be running on the machine you're using (if you're not using an iOS " on CraftHacking: Tools for ProvoCraft’s Cricut Explore Air
- "I know that Comcast routinely wins Consumerist.com's Worst Company in America award, but this kind of stuff is just ridiculous. You only have one soci" on No, Comcast. Just…no.
- "Marcel - Thank you for pointing this out. I recently started looking at the documentation for Microsoft's OAuth2 implementation but hadn't had a chanc" on Validating Integrity: Google Authentication Using OAuth2 and ASP.NET C#